Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Knitting Tag- Episode 6

So it's episode 6 and I made up a knitting tag. There's popular beauty tag videos on youtube where one user completes questions in a video format and then "tags" other users etc. So I thought it would be fun to do with knitting as the subject.


Watch it here:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIejcp23UNw&feature=youtu.be

Technical difficulties kept me from uploading for a bit. Thanks to the apple support team member who said I should just buy final cut pro instead of using imovie. Sorry I don't have 300$ to spend.

I have tagged:
Katie of Knittinonthefly
Paula of knittingpipeline
Clare of Student knits
Michelle/Eve of Skein after skein
Tracie/Barb 2knitlitchicks
Jen of Commuter knitter

and anyone else who'd like to complete it.

The questions:

Favorite item you've knit
favorite design
weight of yarn
yarn designer
indie dyer
how  you learned to knit
how many hours do you spend per week knitting
favorite thing to do while you knit
favorite place to knit
dream knitter to knit alongside


Sorry for being a liar about itunes... I am getting to take a CE class on building your own website next week. So I should be able to submit to itunes soon and get approved by the end of October. It's a process.

Here are the links for the show


Click for Babies 

mailed hats must be postmarked today or tomorrow for katie to get them to the Bangor Hospital. 

xoxo
Kaitlin 


No comments:

Post a Comment